Not only will your taste buds be tingling with wonderful flavors, your apartment will be filled with the aroma of fall, so try this delicious pumpkin turkey chili for an easy dinner idea in autumn. This chili will make 6 servings.
- 1 Tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of onion, chopped
- Â½ cup of green bell pepper, chopped
- Â½ cup of yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 2 cups of pumpkin puree
- 1 14.5-ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1 Â½ Tablespoons of chili powder
- Â½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- A dash of salt
- Â½ cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- Â½ cup of sour cream
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 cup onion, Â½ cup green bell pepper, Â½ cup yellow bell pepper, and 1 garlic clove and sautÃ© until tender.
2. Stir in the ground turkey and cook until it is evenly brown. Drain and mix in the diced tomatoes. Add the pumpkin puree and season with chili powder, pepper, and salt.
3. Reduce the temperature from high to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes. Serve with cheddar cheese and sour cream on top. Enjoy!
This delicious fall recipe was discovered on All Recipes.
Photo Credit: Erin & Ben R